Welcome to our School Page . . . . .
We were established as a Church of England School in 1845. The present building was opened in 1966 just for the Infants with the Juniors transferring to this site in 1980. In 2009 we opened the Sure Start Children’s Centre and our replacement classroom for Early Years Foundation Stage and KS1 children.